With the Coranavirus/Covid-19 in the headlines, we would like to offer our customers our reassurance that we are taking all the measures we can to minimise the risk of infection at our premises, protecting you and our staff.
1. We are taking extra measures with enhanced cleaning, including wiping down our showroom samples after every customer visit and especially door and window handles. This includes any doorways in our premises.
2. Our showrooms/offices have toilet facilities provided with soap, disposable paper towels and hand gel.
3. We are happy to arrange to see you by appointment for a one-to-one consultation if you are concerned about other people coming into our showroom/offices while you are there.
4. Our staff are happy to welcome you without the need to shake your hand.
5. We are instructing our fitting teams to observe all the recommended precautions when working in customer houses.
6. Showroom staff and fitting teams are fully briefed about the need to self-isolate and not come into work should they feel unwell.
7. We are also happy to talk to you on the phone and have the processes and tools in place to prepare our quotations from your emailed drawings or an initial quotation based on approximate sizes.
Our suppliers also have suitable measures in place and we remain well placed to fulfil customer orders.
We are monitoring the news channels and intend to continue with these procedures to help you until or unless advised otherwise.